Saturday 28 December 2013

Notoriously Morbid 'Save Me' Collection - Swatches and Review

Happy Holidays everyone! I've just gotten back from a short holiday and am finally getting a chance to post some swatches - I've been missing my blog! I've got a lot to catch up on - I've had the following collection for a while and am loving it. It is based on the Adult Fiction book, Save Me. I bought the book from Amazon and it was a great read! I recommend giving it a try if you have some free time this holidays :)
  
Notoriously Morbid One November Swatch
One November: "A dark brown with green, orange, and gold sparkles."

Notoriously Morbid Captivated Swatch
Captivated: "A metallic olive green with copper sparkles"

Notoriously Morbid Jack Swatch
Jack: "A chocolate metallic bronze"

Notoriously Morbid Carly Swatch
Carly: "A light burgundy/pomegranate with copper sparkles"

Notoriously Morbid Save Me Swatches
These are all shown over pixie epoxy, but as usual with Notoriously Morbid shadows they still have a great level of pigmentation even without primer. I always love swatching this brand because application is just so effortless - whatever Carrie is doing I hope she keeps it up, I love the fact that I can just order everything and have complete confidence that I will love each and every one! I've already used these a lot, I especially love Captivated and One November. 

This collection is permanent and is available in sample size ($1.25), mini jar ($2.75), full size ($5.50) and in a set of all four full size jars ($15.00).

In other news, I also just received the entire Notoriously Morbid Christmas Collection (thanks to an amazing Black Friday sale) and I am just in love. As soon as I spot some sun I'll have some beautifully colored stripes on my arm ready to be photographed! Its my favourite full collection of any indie brand yet, and I've tried a lot!

Thanks for viewing my post, hope you enjoy your holidays xx

2 comments:

  1. I love the Christmas Collection! The blue sheen over a few of them is breathtaking. Captivated looks so different in the swatch than the jar, I'm surprised. Just a reminder that she has a 40% off code right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! darn you! *shakes fist* :D Esp Jack and Captivated, oooh. Super pretty. *paces waiting for my order to arrive*

    ReplyDelete